Terms and conditions
- At Samika, we pride ourselves on service and authenticity, therefore all are our products are 100% authentic and we will never sell you a fake item
- We are unable to put aside products unless paid for in advance
- While we do our best to display the Colour of the products as close to the original as possible, we are not responsible for colours represented by different devices and monitors
RETURNS AND REFUNDS:
CHOOSE PRODUCTS CAREFULLY. UNLESS PROVEN TO BE DEFECTIVE WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE GOODS FOR CHANGE OF MIND.
- The Samika store strives to provide our customers with quality products and service. We believe a happy customer is a loyal customer who will always return to purchase more
- Each order is carefully packed before dispatch to ensure you are getting a quality product.
- All sales made through the Samika website are final. We’re unable to exchange, refund or credit except in the case of the goods being faulty, an incorrect shipment or if the item is unavailable (please check your shipment before opening the product, if the item is used, we cannot refund under any circumstances). You have 48 hours from when the item is delivered to let us know that the item is incorrect. The item has to be unopened and unused. The packaging has to be in tact and there must be no noticeable damage.
- Due to hygienic reasons, our products cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Please research the ingredients of each item purchased as we cannot exchange and item or refund if you suffer an allergic reaction to the item purchased
- All refunds instructions are sent to Payfast and therefore the Samika Store is not able to expedite their process.
- Delivery is within South Africa only, at this time
- Orders are typically processed within 2-3 working days except drop-shipped items which can take up to 2 weeks to ship (this gtime will increase during sale and festive seasons)
- Allow up to 3-5 days for orders delivered in South Africa to reach you (this will increase during sale and festive seasons)
- We only use our contracted courier, unfortunately we cannot post items via the post office or PostNet
- All orders are shipped via door to door courier
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box or a Post Office
- VAT is included in the price of our products
- The SAMIKA Store does not insure your goods for loss or damage while being shipped to you. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the courier. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim
- Please enter your delivery address correctly as once your order is dispatched, we cannot alter the address. If your address is incorrect you will be charged the return to our store as well as the resend postage rates
- Once shipped a tracking number will be sent via email to the email address you provide which will enable you to track the progress of your parcel. The Samika Store does not track items on behalf of the customer
- Your order will be delivered by our preferred courier during the business week and your signature is required upon delivery
- We strongly recommend that you use a business address for delivery
- While we try to use affordable courier companies for our customers, we are not responsible for delays caused by our external service providers. This includes late deliveries, deliveries over holidays and over weekends.