Covid 19, Pre-orders and Delivery - Important Information
Please do understand that once the order has left the UK store/warehouse we have paid for international shipping and pre-paid all customs and duties, therefore if you change your mind, you will still be liable for those costs.
- Delivery is within South Africa only, at a standard rate of R100 across South Africa. This is subject to change if the courier rates charged to us are amended.
- Orders are typically processed within 2-3 working days for in stock items.
- Pre-order items which can take up to 2 weeks to ship (this time will increase during sale and festive seasons)
- Allow up to 3-5 days for orders delivered in South Africa to reach you (this will increase during sale and festive seasons)
- We only use our contracted courier, unfortunately we cannot post items via the post office or PostNet
- All orders are shipped via door to door courier
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box or a Post Office
- VAT is included in the price of our products
- The SAMIKA Store does not insure your goods for loss or damage while being shipped to you. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the courier. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim
- Please enter your delivery address correctly as once your order is dispatched, we cannot alter the address. If your address is incorrect you will be charged the return to our store as well as the resend postage rates
- Once shipped a tracking number will be sent via email to the email address you provide which will enable you to track the progress of your parcel. The Samika Store does not track items on behalf of the customer
- Your order will be delivered by our preferred courier during the business week and your signature is required upon delivery
- We strongly recommend that you use a business address for delivery
- While we try to use affordable courier companies for our customers, we are not responsible for delays caused by our external service providers. This includes late deliveries, deliveries over holidays and over weekends
- If the courier company attempts delivery and cannot get a hold of you, the item will be returned to us and a new shipping amount will be charged.