The Cheek to Chic blusher in Love is the Drug is a creamy, color-rich texture in a cool shimmering pink to create an ultra-flattering makeup look.
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC?
- Light Flex Technology captures & reflects light for a glowing complexion.
- Color-rich pigments are rolled into finely crushed pearls that buff & smooth your skin for excellent blendability & flawless color uniformity.
- The formula is buildable for the healthy, perfect, even glow.
- A collection of 6 ‘Swish & Pop’ shades representing the 6 shades of love, from ‘First Love’ to ‘Ecstasy’ to ‘Sex on Fire’.
HOW TO APPLY?
- SWISH your brush around the outer shade & tap off any excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, structuring your face.
- POP the shade by taking the pointy end of the brush, dip it in the centre colour & tap off the excess. Apply to the apples of your cheeks to make them pop & glow, then blend seamlessly together.
- Charlotte's Tip: Always apply your blusher at the end of a makeup look so you can see how much colour is needed. Use Wonderglow Face Primer throughout the day to revitalise your complexion by dotting it on your cheekbones.
What is a Pre - Order?
An item that has the Pre-Order tab is especially ordered in from the store. It does take time for the item to be sent down to South Africa and therefore please allow at least 3 weeks.